Don’t have a car on campus, but need a way to get around?
Zipcar is Here!
Check out Zipcar for WSU students, faculty, and staff.
What is Zipcar?
- A great way to get around the WSU campus, the city of Pullman, and surrounding areas if you don’t have a personal vehicle on campus.
- Drive cars by the hour or day. Gas & insurance included.
- Choose from sedans, hybrids, and SUV’s.
- Apply online. Once approved, Zipcar will send you a Zipcard to access vehicles worldwide.
- Book a Zipcar for as little as 1 hour or as long as 7 days.
- Hold your Zipcard to the car’s windshield to unlock. Voila! It’s all yours.
- Hit the road. When you’re done, park the car in its reserved spot and use your Zipcard or the app to lock up.
Interested in utilizing Zipcar?
Washington State University students, faculty, and staff can join zipcar for only $25/year. you also get $35 in free driving to use your first month!
Get 24/7 access to Zipcars parked right on campus! Simply reserve online, let yourself in with your Zipcard and drive. Zipcar’s low hourly and daily rates always include gas and insurance.
You only need to be 18+ to join. Members age 18-20 can use a dedicated group of Zipcars that live on campus. Members age 21+ also have access to thousands of Zipcars all around the world. Find cars on or around the WSU campus.
Students With Drive
Whether you play club sports, volunteer at the local hospital, or even mime, Zipcar wants to help you do what you do best with the Students With Drive grant program. Each month, Zipcar awards $27,000 in transportation grants to student organizations across the country so groups like yours can drive for free to volunteer opportunities, academic conferences, or wherever you need to go. Ready to enter? Follow these simple steps to enter your organization today:
- Visit the ZipcarU page on Facebook
- Complete the Students with Drive application
- Each month, 15 finalists will be chosen to win grants
Once you’ve checked out Students With Drive, head over to ZipCar.com to become a member today!