Veterans Way and College Mall Access

  • My Parking Account     Pay A Ticket
  • Share
  • Print

In order to restrict the Pedestrian Malls to their intended purpose and to increase pedestrian safety, Washington State University Pullman requires all motorized vehicles must obtain specific authorization before entering any pedestrian mall.  Vehicles that require access to provide services to buildings surrounding the pedestrian malls must obtain mall service authorization from WSU Transportation Services.

The following is a procedure for WSU students or staff who need vehicle access to the Veterans Way or College Avenue Pedestrian Mall areas for loading and unloading bulky or voluminous materials or equipment for classes and/or work. In order to access the mall, the vehicle must display a Mall Service permit. A Mall Service permit allows a maximum of fifteen-minutes.

Note: A valid WSU parking permit must be displayed with the Mall Service Permit.

It is the responsibility of the student or staff member to obtain a Mall Service permit from Parking and Transportation Services or the WSU Visitor Center.

How to obtain a Mall Service permit:

If you have a valid WSU parking permit: Simply go to one of the above locations and request a Mall Service permit.

If you do not have a valid WSU parking permit: Go to one of the above locations and request a Mall Service permit. You will also need to purchase a daily parking permit. Students can purchase a Blue daily parking permit whenever they need a Mall Service permit.

Transportation Services, PO Box 645500, Pullman WA 99164-5500, (509) 335-PARK (7275), Refunds, Contact Us