General Bus Parking Rules
Bus parking is available on the WSU campus with certain restrictions. Certain events require parking accommodations for several buses. Please refer to the specific event below for bus parking arrangements. If an event is not listed, please follow the General Bus Parking Rules. Buses that do not follow the bus parking rules will be subject to receiving parking and/or moving violation(s).
- The designated area for bus parking is Flag Lane. Buses must park parallel to the curbs on both sides and allow for bus maneuverability in the center of Flag Lane. Flag Lane can accommodate approximately 10 full size buses stack parked on each curb. Flag Lane is located on the north end of Mooberry Track. Follow this link to see a detailed map to Flag Lane. Follow this link to the WSU Campus Map.
- The designated overflow bus parking area is the Red 2 lot east of the Indoor Practice Facility. Please follow this link to view the Bus Overflow Parking Map.
- Arrangements for bus load/unload locations must be made with Transportation Services at 509-335-PARK (7275) PRIOR to arriving on campus.
- Standing, staging, or parking a bus is not permitted in any area other than those designated for bus parking and bus loading/unloading.
- Buses DO NOT have authorization to access the pedestrian mall areas. The only exception to this is for the purpose of transporting persons with disabilities.
Athletic Events and Buses
- Football Game Days: Please contact WSU Transportation Services at 509-335-PARK (7275) for special bus parking arrangements for football game day parking. Flag Lane is not available for general bus parking on game days. Transportation Services will provide directions to the available bus parking for that specific game.
- All Other Athletic Events: Please follow the General Bus Parking rules above for all other athletic events.
Music Events and Buses
(Kimbrough Hall, Bryan Hall, etc.)
Please make contactwith Transportation Services at 509-335-PARK (7275) during our business hours, PRIOR to arranging for bus parking or bringing and parking a bus for a musical event.
Beasley Coliseum Events and Buses
Please make contact with Transportation Services at 509-335-PARK (7275) during our business hours, PRIOR to arranging for bus parking or bringing and parking a bus for an event at Beasley Coliseum.