RV Parking Region 2: Indoor Practice Facility Lot
NOTE: Region 2 is currently SOLD OUT. For information on how to be placed on the waitlist, please call the Cougar Athletic Fund at 509 335 0220
New Changes / Important Reminders:
- There will not be a staging area for Region 2 RVs. Please plan your arrival to the IPF lot at 6pm.
- Your RV footprint (awning, chairs, tables, etc.) must fit within the confines of your marked space AT ALL TIMES. See: Region 2 map.
- Your Tow/Extra Vehicle permit is included in the price of the RV permit. Note: Only one Tow/Extra Vehicle permit is allowed per RV permit. See: Region 2 map.
- Check in time for RV parking is after 6pm (subject to change, depending on safety and lot availability).
- This lot is a “Shared-Use” lot with WSU students, faculty, and staff until Friday night. Some RV parking areas may not be accessible until Friday after 5pm. All efforts should be made to allow parking permit holders access to all available parking on Friday, including potential additional space within the confines of your marked space.
- The only vehicles allowed into the RV Regions are vehicles with RV or Tow/Extra Vehicle permits. Visitors to the RV Regions are not allowed vehicle access at any time.
How to Purchase for the Region 2 Indoor Practice Facility lot:
- For information on how to purchase an RV pass for this lot, please follow this link: WSU Cougar Athletic Fund.
Indoor Practice Facility Lot RV Parking Rules:
- RVs are welcome to check into their respective RV lots NO SOONER THAN 6pm on the Thursday prior to the game. Any RVs in the lot prior to 6pm on Thursday will be required to move and may be cited for lack of compliance. This time may change in the event we are hosting an in-week home football game, details of such a change will be available online.
- Please observe the Region 2 RV Map and Length Restrictions. For example, in Zone 1 the RV must be 31 feet or longer. These requirements will be strictly enforced upon arrival to the lot. Important: This length measurement is from “Hitch to Spare”. NOTE: A patron that arrives with an RV outside the length restrictions for the zone purchased will not be allowed to park in the IPF lot, i.e. a 22 foot long RV with a Zone 1 permit.
- TOW AND EXTRA VEHICLES: A Tow/Extra Vehicle lot has been designated in the gravel parking lot north of the IPF lot. Tow/Extra Vehicles will be initially allowed into the RV lot for set up purposes. After set up, the vehicle must be moved to the designated Tow/Extra Vehicle lot. After set up, Tow/Extra Vehicle passes will also allow access to the RV lot to drop off items for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- The license plate of the Tow/Extra Vehicle will be recorded on the Tow/Extra Vehicle Pass and may only be used on one vehicle for that weekend. Only one Tow/Extra Vehicle is allowed per RV.
- Parking across numerous RV spaces is not allowed. RVs must pull into or back into all spaces and stay within the painted lines of the RV space.
- Awnings may be utilized at no additional charge as long as it is within the RV space. No other parking spots may be used for tents, build outs or cooking areas.
- RVs must be self-contained. No hook ups or dumping stations are available in these lots.
- Visitor parking is not provided in the RV parking areas. On Game Day, Visitors to the RV parking areas may park in their designated Cougar Athletic Fund parking lots if they have a permit, or in the General Parking lots. Follow this link for more Visitor Parking Information.
- All fires must be contained in an approved container brought by the RV patron. Digging fire pits in the ground and burning on the pavement is not allowed. Coals and ashes from fire pits and barbeques must be disposed of in the containers designated for that purpose only.
Additional information on burning:
- Portable Outdoor Fireplaces: Shall not be in excess of 3 feet by 2 feet and shall be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and shall not be operated within 15 feet of a structure or combustible material. Any homemade fire places or pits shall be approved by the WSU Fire Marshal. Recreational fires shall be 3 feet by two feet in height and shall not be conducted within 25 feet of a structure or combustible material.
- Prohibited Open Burning: Open burning that is offensive or objectionable because of smoke emissions or when atmospheric conditions or local circumstances make such fires hazardous shall be prohibited. Sec.307.1.1 IFC
- Extinguishment Authority: The fire code official is authorized to order the extinguishment by the person responsible or the fire department of open burning that creates or adds to a hazardous or objectionable situation. Sec.307.3 IFC
- Bon Fires: Must have prior approval from Fire Marshal or other fire code official. A Bon Fire shall not be conducted within 50 feet of a structure or combustible material and will require a fire watch during burning.
- Depending on weather conditions, burning fires in certain RV parking areas may not be allowed. The WSU Safety department will decide if a burn ban is required on a game-by-game basis and any burn bans will be posted in the affected areas. Look here for the latest information on Burn Ban conditions.
- Quiet hours in this lot occur between 10pm and 7am. City of Pullman ordinance, 8.80.020.
- Alcohol consumption or open container in public prohibited. City of Pullman ordinance, 5.55.010.
- Cougar Security Patrol will provide security in this lot for each home game.
- Permits are required AT ALL TIMES. Spaces are on a first-come, first-served basis within the respective pre-purchased zone.