Rules and Information
University Event RV Parking includes: Home Basketball Games, Commencement, Mom’s Weekend, Home Baseball Games, etc. University Event RV parking DOES NOT INCLUDE Home Football Games. Overnight parking is available for those Recreational Vehicles (RVs) that are fully self-contained. There are no hook ups available. The designated RV parking area for University Events are RV Region 5 and 6.
Note: RV parking rules for University Events are different from RV parking rules for Home Football Games.
How to Purchase for University Event RV Parking Areas:
University Event RV Parking Rules:
- RVs are welcome to check into their respective RV lots NO SOONER THAN 6pm on the Friday prior to the event. Any RVs in the lot prior to 6pm on Friday will be required to move and may be cited for lack of compliance.
- Please observe the Region 5 and Region 6 length restrictions. Important: This length measurement is from “Hitch to Spare”.
- TOW AND EXTRA VEHICLES: Tow/Extra Vehicles will be initially allowed into the RV lot for set up purposes. After set up, the vehicle must be moved to the designated Tow/Extra Vehicle lot, if applicable. After set up, Tow/Extra Vehicle passes will also allow access to the RV lot to drop off items for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- The license plate of the Tow/Extra Vehicle will be recorded on the Tow/Extra Vehicle Pass and may only be used on one vehicle for that weekend.
- An Extra Vehicle that is pulled by, or accompanies, an RV at the time the RV enters the RV parking areas will be charged an additional fee.
- Parking across numerous RV spaces is not allowed. RVs must pull into or back into all spaces and stay within the painted lines of the RV space.
- Awnings may be utilized at no additional charge as long as it is within the RV parking space. No other parking spots may be used for tents, build outs or cooking areas.
- RVs must be self-contained. No hook ups or dumping stations are available in these lots.
- Visitor parking is not provided in the RV parking areas.
- Quiet hours in these lots occur between 10pm and 7am. City of Pullman ordinance, 8.80.020.
- Alcohol consumption or open container in public prohibited. City of Pullman ordinance, 5.55.010.
- All those in non-compliance of these rules will be required to move and may be cited for lack of compliance where applicable.
- Permits are required AT ALL TIMES. Spaces are on a first-come, first-served basis within the respective pre-purchased zone.