- All affected parking lots (see map) used for home football game event parking will close at 1pm.
Permit holders that do not have a Cougar Athletic Fund (CAF) permit must have their vehicle removed from the affected parking lots by 1pm.
- Disability Parking for Permit Holders: Disability Parking areas are not affected by the Friday Night Football game; permit holders may park in any disability space until the end of their day.
- Stadium Way Road will be closed 3 hours prior to kick off.
Permit Holder Parking Options
- Use a FREE Park & Ride Shuttle lot THE ENTIRE DAY. Select Park & Ride Shuttles will operate beginning at 7am. See map below for details on which Park & Ride lots begin running at 7am.
- All Park & Ride shuttles will operate until 11:30pm.
- Park in your permitted lot until 1pm and then please move your vehicle to a FREE Park & Ride Shuttle lot.
- Park & Ride Lot 1 (Valley Road Playfields) will be operating on the normal Pullman Transit Crimson and Gray Express frequencies of 8-10 minutes.
- Park & Ride Lot 3 (Terre View and Highway 270) will be facilitated by a Wheatland Express bus in the morning running at a 15 minute frequency until 4:00pm. Riders returning to this Park & Ride after 4:00pm will be able to ride a Pullman Transit bus running the same route in the afternoon.