Unauthorized open burning and unauthorized recreational fires on the WSU Pullman campus are restricted until this order is lifted or otherwise permitted by WSU Fire & Safety or WSU Police. Please check back for updates on burn conditions and restrictions throughout the season. WSU Pullman Burn Ban
- Any outdoor fire using wood or charcoal.
- Natural gas, propane gas or charcoal barbeques and self-contained stoves for cooking purposes.
- Natural gas, propane gas manufactured portable outdoor devices used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Prohibited Open Burning: Open burning that is offensive or objectionable because of smoke emissions or when atmospheric conditions or local circumstances make such fires hazardous shall be prohibited. Sec.307.1.1 IFC
- Extinguishment Authority: The fire code official is authorized to order the extinguishment by the person responsible or the fire department of open burning that creates or adds to a hazardous or objectionable situation. Sec.307.3 IFC
- WSU Pullman Game Day Tailgating Policy