RV Parking Region 1: South Beasley Parking Lot
NOTE: Region 1 is currently SOLD OUT. For information on how to be placed on the waitlist, please call the Cougar Athletic Fund at 509-335-0220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Changes / Important Reminders:
- This lot is a “Shared-Use” lot with WSU students, faculty, and staff until Friday night. Some RV parking areas may not be accessible until Friday after 5pm. All efforts should be made to allow parking permit holders access to all available parking on Friday, including potential additional space within the confines of your marked space.
- RV spaces will be clearly marked and numbered this year giving each patron a defined parking space to utilize per RV pass.
Your RV footprint (awning, chairs, tables, etc.) must fit within the confines of your marked space AT ALL TIMES.
See: Region 1 RV Map.
- The Tow/Extra Vehicle Parking Area will continue to be designated in the Tennis Courts lot.
- The only vehicles allowed into the RV Regions are vehicles with RV or Tow/Extra Vehicle permits.
– Visitors to the RV Regions are not allowed vehicle access at any time.
- An additional disability parking areahas been identified in the SE portion of the lot.
How to Purchase for the Region 1 South Beasley lot:
- For information on how to purchase an RV pass for this lot, please follow this link: WSU Cougar Athletic Fund.
South Beasley RV Parking Rules:
- RVs are welcome to check into their respective RV lots NO SOONER THAN 6pm on the Thursday prior to the game. Any RVs in the lot prior to 6pm on Thursday will be required to move and may be cited for lack of compliance. This time may change in the event we are hosting an in-week home football game, details of such a change will be available online.
- TOW AND EXTRA VEHICLES: A Tow/Extra Vehicle lot has been designated in the Tennis Courts parking lot across from the Student Recreation Center. Tow/Extra Vehicles will be initially allowed into the RV lot for set up purposes. After set up, the vehicle must be moved to the designated Tow/Extra Vehicle lot. After set up, Tow/Extra Vehicle passes will also allow access to the RV lot to drop off items for a maximum of 15 minutes on Thursday and Friday. The Tow/Extra Vehicle passes are not allowed in the RV lot on Saturday.
- The license plate of the Tow/Extra Vehicle will be recorded on the Tow/Extra Vehicle Pass and may only be used on one vehicle for that weekend.
- Tow/Extra Vehicles with a state-issued disability placard are allowed to park in the South Beasley lot. The Tow/Extra Vehicle disability placard must be displayed with a valid Tow/Extra Vehicle Pass. State disability identification card verification will be required at all times. Tow/Extra Vehicles with a state-issued disability placard may park near their RV as long as there is space within the marked RV space. An additional disability parking area has been identified in the SE portion of the lot.
- On Gameday, Tow/Extra vehicles without a state issued disability placard and Tow/Extra Vehicle permit will not be allowed into the RV lot.
- RVs must park within a designated, marked RV space. The on-site supervisor will make the final determination of how RVs are allowed to park. RVs must pull into or back into all spaces and stay within the painted lines of the space. If a RV pulls across a sidewalk, they must be within the lines of one of the spaces that they occupy. RVs will be allowed to park parallel along curbs in certain sections of this lot so long as they do not block ingress or egress to the lot. Your RV footprint (awning, chairs, tables, etc.) must fit within the confines of your marked space AT ALL TIMES. See: Region 1 RV Map.
- Note: There are several areas in the west portion of this lot that cannot be marked with paint. In these areas, RVs will park as noted on the map. See: Region 1 RV Map. The on-site supervisor will make the final determination of how RVs are allowed to park in these areas.
- No spaces can be saved in the South Beasley lot until after 5pm on Friday prior to the game.
- RVs must be self-contained. No hook ups or dumping stations are available in these lots.
- Visitor parking is not provided in the RV parking areas. On Game Day, Visitors to the RV parking areas may park in their designated Cougar Athletic Fund parking lots if they have a permit, or in the General Parking lots. Follow this link for more Visitor Parking Information.
- All fires must be contained in an approved container brought by the RV patron. Digging fire pits in the ground and burning on the pavement is not allowed. Coals and ashes from fire pits and barbeques must be disposed of in the containers designated for that purpose only.
Additional information on burning:
- Portable Outdoor Fireplaces: Shall not be in excess of 3 feet by 2 feet and shall be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and shall not be operated within 15 feet of a structure or combustible material. Any homemade fire places or pits shall be approved by the WSU Fire Marshal. Recreational fires shall be 3 feet by two feet in height and shall not be conducted within 25 feet of a structure or combustible material.
- Prohibited Open Burning: Open burning that is offensive or objectionable because of smoke emissions or when atmospheric conditions or local circumstances make such fires hazardous shall be prohibited. Sec.307.1.1 IFC
- Extinguishment Authority: The fire code official is authorized to order the extinguishment by the person responsible or the fire department of open burning that creates or adds to a hazardous or objectionable situation. Sec.307.3 IFC
- Bon Fires: Must have prior approval from Fire Marshal or other fire code official. A Bon Fire shall not be conducted within 50 feet of a structure or combustible material and will require a fire watch during burning.
- Depending on weather conditions, burning fires in certain RV parking areas may not be allowed. The WSU Safety department will decide if a burn ban is required on a game-by-game basis and any burn bans will be posted in the affected areas. Look here for the latest information on Burn Ban conditions.
- Quiet hours in this lot occur between 10pm and 7am. City of Pullman ordinance, 8.80.020.
- Alcohol consumption or open container in public prohibited. City of Pullman ordinance, 5.55.010.
- Cougar Security Patrol will provide security in this lot for each home game.