A valid WSU Network ID is required to purchase a WSU parking permit. If a customer has lost or forgotten their network ID, they can retrieve it online at https://login.wsu.edu/ or by calling the Crimson Service Desk at 509-335-HELP (4357).
Open Permit Sales
Annual parking permit sales for the 2022-2023 permit cycle will begin at 10 a.m. July 6, 2022.
Please remember that before you purchase a permit all vehicle information must be updated.
To review and/or update vehicle information on your parking account:
- Go to parking.wsu.edu
- Click “Login” in the top right-hand corner.
- Log in with your WSU Network ID and password.
- Click on “Permits” on the left-hand side.
- Click on your current permit
- Review your Associated Vehicles.
- From here you can make changes to the vehicles already associated to your permit(s) and/or add a new vehicle to your permit.
The process described above is for updating vehicle information only. This will NOT renew your permit, you will still need to go online during the renewal period to renew your permit.v