Washington State University Transportation Services will offer annual campus parking permit renewals for current annual permit holders for 2018-19 on the web beginning at 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
If you do not already have an annual permit, please see Phase 2 of PERMIT RENEWAL/PURCHASE PHASES below.
Note: If you currently live, or will live in a Residence Hall in fall 2018, you are not eligible to renew your permit. Please see RESIDENCE HALL PERMIT SALES PHASES below.
- ALL VEHICLE INFORMATION MUST BE UP TO DATE
Accurate vehicle and license plate information will be required before you renew your permit, please make sure all information for vehicles you want associated with your permit have up to date information in your parking account. If any information is outdated, contact Transportation Services with the correct vehicle information so we can ensure your account is accurate.
- Go to www.transportation.wsu.edu and click on “Service Center”.
- Log in to WSU Active Directory with your WSU Network ID and Password.
- Purchase an available permit by clicking the Order Permits icon.
If you need to make any updates to the vehicles on your permit, please contact Transportation Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 509-335-PARK (7275), or you may come into the office in person.
- ACCOUNT TICKET BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL
All account ticket balances must be paid in full before a permit can be renewed or purchased. Account ticket balances can be paid online by logging into your My Parking account.
- PERMIT RATES WILL NOT INCREASE FOR THE 2018-2019 PERMIT CYCLE.
Phase 1: Renewals – May 1 to May 15, 2018 beginning at 10 a.m. PDT (non-Residence Hall permits)
- In this phase, current eligible permit holders may
- Renew your current permit
- Purchase a different available zone permit by either upgrading or downgrading
- Simply go to www.transportation.wsu.edu and click “Renew Your Permit!”
Phase 2: Open Permit Sales – August 14 to August 19, 2018 beginning at 10 a.m. PDT (non-Residence Hall permits)
- In this phase anyone may purchase an available permit and add themselves to requested waitlists.
Phase 1: Residence Hall Priority Sale – July 17 – July 22, 2018 beginning at 10 a.m. PDT
- During this sale residents qualifying for the priority sale may purchase their Crimson permit.
- Residents eligible for this sale will be contacted directly by email.
- If you have questions regarding your priority points for the Residence Hall Priority Sale please contact Residence Life at 509-335-1227.
Phase 2: Residence Hall Open Permit Sales – August 7 – August 12, 2018 beginning at 10 a.m. PDT
- This phase is when residents ONLY can purchase their permit.
- In this phase, eligible residents may purchase an available permit in the resident’s zone (i.e. Hillside, Northside, and Southside)
- Simply go to www.transportation.wsu.edu and click “Live in the Residence Halls? Purchase Your Permit!”
Before going online to renew please remember a valid WSU Network ID is required to renew a parking permit. Anyone who has lost or forgotten their network ID can retrieve it online at https://reset.wsu.edu/ or by calling the WSU IT Phone Desk at 509-335-HELP (4357).
Those wishing to renew permits online should also ensure that their primary mailing address with the university is current. Mailing addresses can be checked through the “MyWSU” system.