Static cling annual permits must be displayed in the lower driver’s-side corner of the front windshield. The entire permit, including permit number, must be clearly visible at all times. The permit must be positioned out of any tint or antenna lines.
- Thoroughly clean the inside surface of your windshield prior to application. Static cling permits work best with a clean windshield.
- Carefully place the permit in lower driver’s-side corner of the front windshield with the permit number facing out. Apply pressure to permit to secure to windshield and remove any air bubbles. During cold weather, you must heat the windshield prior to application.
- Check the permit from the outside of your vehicle. The entire permit, including permit number, must be clearly visible at all times.
Failure to properly display your annual permit in the approved location may result in an “Improper Display” violation.
Daily permits must be displayed as instructed on the permit. The entire permit, including permit number, must be clearly visible.
Motorcycles and Mopeds:
- Motorcycle and moped permits must be mounted completely by means of their own adhesive and prominently displayed on the left rear side of the vehicle, or on top of the rear tail light.
- Plastic placards are available upon request. Affix the permit to the placard and bolt the placard to the rear of the vehicle.
- Motorcycle and Moped customers may opt to purchase a Permit Display Case and display their annual zone permit on the vehicle. For more information, go here.