WSU Pullman Proposed Parking Changes
Pullman, Washington, January 31, 2017
PULLMAN, WA. – WSU Transportation Services and the University Parking and Transportation Task Force (UPTTF) are inviting comments from the Pullman campus community regarding proposed changes to the Pullman campus zoned parking system. If implemented, these changes would take effect at the start of the fall 2017 semester.
The proposal was developed by Transportation Services and the 15 member University Parking and Transportation Task Force over the course of the previous and current academic years. Your feedback by Monday, February 13, 2017 would be greatly appreciated.
Zone Parking System Changes (Proposed)
- WSU Pullman Zone Parking Background [Click to learn more]
- Purpose of the Zone Parking System Changes [Click to learn more]
- Zone Parking System Changes – Proposed for 2017/2018 [Click to learn more]
- Impact of the Proposal [Click to learn more]
- Consider An Alternative [Click to learn more]
- Parking Capital Improvements – Proposed Summer 2017 [Click to learn more]
- The Task Force would like to hear from you [Click to learn more]